Technical eBook Guidelines
- The book has te be in ePub format (ePub 2)
- If you don’t have a decent ePub file , see Creating an eBook
- We strongly recommend to test your ebook by validating it on: validator.idpf.org
(an eBook with errors cannot be watermarked)
- ePub file name rules: ISBN_title_of_book.epub or: title_of_book.epub (please no uppercase)
Example: 9789402304312_children_who_changed_the_world.epub or: children_who_changed_the_world.epub
- ISBN preferred, not mandatory.
- Cover is mandatory, minimum size 400 x 600 pixels.
- No blank pages in the eBook
- Book illustrations in the shop should be (width/height) 400 x 600 pix. (if other size aspect ratio of 2:3)
- Authors name has to be on the cover and in mentioned the eBook.
- Publishers name has to be mentioned in the eBook (can be the same name as the author)
- Number of downloads, between 1 – 3
- Number of days the download links remains active: advice 2 – 5 days
- Description: long description not used. Short description is used for all text