- A publisher can be a company or a private person.
- Publisher has te be an adult in the country of residence (minimum 18+ years old).
- We don’t need a tax number for individuals authors
- We do need a tax number for companies within the EU
- We do need a proof of identity.
- Publisher (you) remains the legal owner of the eBook.
- ProBooks is a service-provider, a professional eBook oriented marketplace, you remain the publisher.
- Unless otherwise stated you can cancel the contract at anytime.
- Publisher (you) have the obligation to keep the download link intact until every buyer received their eBook.
- You have to agree with our Guidelines and our Terms of Service to use our services.
- You need a Paypal account to receive payments.
- Prices of eBooks in our system are excluding sales-tax. The system shows the right retail price to the buyer, based on the buyers location and local sales-tax laws.
- Although ProBooks pays the appropriate sales-tax in de buyers country, the publisher / author is responsible for company / personal tax.
- For Publishers compensation and Sales-tax please read: ProBooks vendor tax facts